don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thai Words
Saturday, December 11, 2010
 
Finger lickin' good.


This picture and the above it NOT THE SAME PIC .
Let's play spot the difference~~


SOMEMORE ASK ME POST HIS "HANDSOME" PIC AH~~
:) Shuai la shuai hahahaha.
(I DID HIS HAIR. NICE RIGHT?!)


I LOVE MY SKIN.
Believe it or not, i didnt put anything on my bare face other than eyeliner.
Not even bb cream or powder kay!

Forgot to blog about the part after went to Pearl to look at phones...
Went to Chinatown street there and eat! Super long since ate on the streets that kinda feel..
Totally reminds me of thailand T.T .I really enjoy eating at the streets..atmosphere and all.
(Sis hands me cup of champagne.......... DAMN NICE. Crazy, open just to drink with her boyfriend, NOW MUST FINISH IN A WEEK.)
Yah, four of us talked and gossip and gossip and eat and GOSSIPPPPP. DID I MENTION GOSSIP?
Wanted to eat desert but the store closed already.. we took like 2 hours to finish dinner.
Went to MAC and laughed liek shit there. HAHAHAHAH.
Yay ok tomorrow meeting shelle...hmmm....


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts