don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Trattoria
Wednesday, December 8, 2010







Went to Trattoria's to eat dinner the other day.
One plate of that(see top) cost me $20.
Can say it's the first time i spent so much on one main course.
As in pay by myself. Ahhhh.
After that, i went home and think, i could have spent it on a buffet and eat till full.
But i paid for what i eat. The food was fab !! & i was damn full after that.
And i dont know if you can tell from the picture, but the prawn is abosolutely fresh.
How i know? My mum told me that if you bite into a prawn, and it feels firm,
it's fresh. Firm and bright colour. Yah..

Wanted to eat lasagnia but i thought that i should try something new?
I cooked lasagnia with my mum yesterday ^^
Damn crunchy, idkw!

Hohoho i dont know where to plan to tomorrow with the girls!! >.<
I wanna try out the desert buffet one day but now's not the time.
I. Want. To. Get. My. Phone. ASAP!!

(After posting i realised my hair damn messy!!)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts