don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Twirls
Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Yayyy later got shoot got $$$$. but i think i'll be late for my religion thing..
and my parents will kill me. ah nvm~ money is worth it.
HAHA. screw nuffnang man, everyday change adverts, and the advert name never ever appears in my buffered earnings instead, changes to another ad everyday. Some day have below post, some day have on the right side. BTH. LOL. I still got overlapped adverts for 2 days. zzzzzzzzomg.
BUT IF YOU SEE ANY ADVERT JUST CLICK LA PLSSSSSSS(:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts