don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, January 14, 2011


blogged for 2nd day KL but im so tired and lazy to continue... halfway done..
im sick!! coughing like hell and sneezing like one %&*$ . and first time i felt so cold with the fan at speed one... suspect got the flu bug from my class or 4n3, since comg back from batam, monday had MANY absentees. i didnt got sick because im weak at batam!!! i got sick cus there's viruses in my class everywhr!! ):

hahah but nah not visiting doctor. i dont visit doctor when i have fever, cold, cough etc. Why? Cause i believe it's a waste of money. So young, immunity system still good right?! Last time i went hospital was fo eye infection yaewwwwwwww.

today slacked at novena square 2 whatever fo whole day. felt like sleeping constantly.
yay tomorrow getting my cheque !

byebie!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts