don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


CIP @ Batam P2
Monday, January 10, 2011
ahhhhhhhhhhh I realised i should just do one post. ):
 I BADLY WANT TO POST ABOUT OTHER STUFFFFFS!

just get this over and done with batammmmm.
my mudi in posting so much is for my own collection of memories..
like instant remember when i reminisce next time.

the cool bus.......




the morning faces.......



the bunk...........


the class photo....
 the stupid group work which i always end up doing myself cause i can write alot of crap fast......

the pool with joy and fanny!.........



bby's ipod which can take pix cause it's ... new? ...........

the stupid guys.......


the last departure...........

I GOT CHEEKBONES HERE LEH!
^^!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts