don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Eggcited
Monday, January 3, 2011
Skippy says: HELLO!!!(Wags tail)

Try to quickly blog before rushing over to find my uniform shoe socks and blahblahblah.
My hair feels so frigging smooth now~ And first time in my life i blow dried my hair w/o extensions LOL just for tomorow.Even though experience first day at school for pass 9 years dont you feel excited somehow?
Like see how's everyone been doing and appearences like changes.

Yoohoo got my bigeeni at a low price compared to one in topshop. It's the same design but it fits better.
SO. it shows that cost doesnt count for everything ya!!
Today plan screwed for swimming and instead went sakae for lunch with j tgt with baby.
Also went around for dispatch with him and i learnt how to do it like woohoo! :)
Me and bby laughed till we peed due to youtube videos. SERIOUSLY WANNA DIE LAUGHING HA HA HAHA.
i'm so gonna post them up soon!!!!! must watch ok!
It's been AGES since i laughed this hard , so that shows how funny all the videos were. :)
Went to pool and parted.

Heheheheh.

UNIVERSAL PICTURES FOR TOMORROW!!!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts