don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Fade
Wednesday, January 19, 2011








Comebuy's pretty nice. Not as pricey as koi too. 
However, that's their discounted price? Maybe they're just trying to advert. LOL.
A month or so ago pictures....

Skipped school. Burned my butt waiting for 5 hours.
Sometime i think im really very patient and tolerant. 
Not the first time as well, i think my 4th time waiting for 5 hours? 
I don't know, sitting next to old ahpeks watching the world pass by.
Looking at kindergarten kids, primary school kids getting on the school bus.
Thinking: " i bet this girl damn chio next time"
HAHAHAHAH i know i know. 
I may sound like im all for looks, but it's not lah(:
the whole world including you go for looks first, heart or no heart.

OMG I FOUND MY ONE OF MY OLDEST , FIRST EVER BATCH OF CAMWHORING PICTURES. WHEN I WAS IN PRI 6 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT THE HELL?! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think my face less chubby now hwehwehwe :)
got change not?! I WANT BACK THAT FRINGE!!!!!!! NICER RIGHTTTTT

Last year's but recently found it.

theres few more...... but no storage space. kanina.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts