don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Great thing... i'm seriously sick now. Grr.
I'm thinking how would I look like in a few months time.. even after N's.
I wanna dye my tresses a striking colour.. Sigh, was thinking how different it would be if I were to be having O's this year.. Shall dwell on the pros on haveing an extra year in secondary life.

If things go to MY plan I should be getting braces soon..Maybe in a month's time.
Hate to drag it on. Plan: get it off before poly. :D Want to start on a fresh sheet.
Having many tests these few days..and I was absent for those days..):

So tired out, not even ten and I feel like it's in the wee hours already. Boohoo.

I want to revamp.

Photobucket

Hotel ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Subway the coach provided which sucked.

Photobucket

My favorite slippers.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts