don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, January 16, 2011
pass three days i didnt have a boyfriend that existed to even bother about me.
argued with sister argued with mother.
today sister didnt want to fetch me at geylang, but she can go all the way down to amk to send her bf.
she came, mum came, both bad mood.
came back first thing my sister screamed at me instead of talking properly.
next father screamed at me. had a good cry outside the aircon vent.
i really feel like revenging on her. i can think of a thousand ways.
i still could remember when i was 6, i toppled all the things on her table because i was angry with her.
in the end i got a slap from my mother. i think if i did it now, i won't la.
cause i  think my mum knows me well enough that i do not get angry easily.
i don't know. i think i will make her life as miserable as she's trying to do mine, after the braces saga.
(if you dont knw what im talking about, see my facebook)
Just because im more easygoing and not as ill tempered as you, doesnt mean that i dont have my limits. You want to fight like last time? I dont mind i will seriously aim your teeth and make you toothless first.
nvm, i shall wait  , i believe in karma and i believe you already had yours for like a couple of years.
You dont have friends?It's thanks to your fucked up personality. Stop asking me how to make friends.
You wont be able to because WHY? BECAUSE IM SO EASYGOING AND I ALREADY HATE YOU. IMAGINE THOSE WHO ARE FUSSY. YOU WILL BE DOWNLOW IN THEIR LIST. OH WAIT. YOU'RE NOT JEALOUS OF THEM SO YOU WONT BE SO FUCKED UP IN TREATING THEM AS IN TREATING ME RIGHT?

I HATE YOU FUCKING "SISTER". im planning to tell mum i want to disown you.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts