don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, January 28, 2011
Slept for 18 hours straight on and off waking up to reply msgs.
God damned reds are here. What bad timing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 One of the nicest taxis there, could fit like 5 of us so it was perfect. Very nice! Like limo.
Photobucket
The EAC in KL is DAMN NICE. I thought it would be worst than  Spore but in fact it was more yummy. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
I know y'll will be like, what's that?
Well........

Photobucket
Sorry for the terrible lighting. I got eyed by the staff for taking photo LOL.

Photobucket
So cute right!~ Like a little scroll inside of the pill.
I dont know if you can find it in Spore(im sure somewhere have) but it's the perfect gift for Valentines Day!!!!! Too bad I gave it already.... ;)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERRRRRRRRRRR :)(SEE ABOVE CNNECTIONS)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts