don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, January 23, 2011
Photobucket

There's a new horoscope.. instead of the usual 12, there be one more added, which is Ophiuchus.
I'm not sure whether it's real or not, or whether Singapore is using it? But if it is, these are the new horoscope dates.

Aries April 19-May 13
Taurus May 14-June 19
Gemini June 2-July 20
Cancer July 21-Aug 9
Leo August 10-Sep 15
Virgo Sep 16- Oct 30
Libra Oct 31-Nov 22
Scorpio Nov 23-Nov 29
Ophiuchus Nov 30-Dec 17
Sagittarius Dec 18-Jan18
Capricorn Jan 19-Feb 15
Aquarius Feb16-March 11
Pisces March12-April 18


I believe more in the western astrology than the chinese astrology(rabbit, dog, dragon, pig etc)
because I think that it doesnt make sense that for example I'm in Sec 4, and everyone is in Pig Year.
So does that mean that all of us have the same things happening to us?

And I just realised that if this Ophiuchus is real, Bb will have the same horoscope as me!!!
HAHAHAH. Which is Leo. :) Loser, need to change from Virgo to my horoscope :p

 Photobucket

I want to go out today but everyone's bz and I'm.. broke. );
I have decided that I will never ever work as waitress again!! I'm 16 this year, so it means that I have mroe varieties of jobs I can work as!! I saw one job that day but the age limit was 16. Really want to work there!! HAH I'm not going to tell you all where. If you're 16 you confirm go there get job one.
The job like shiok only!!!! :D Hopefully when my birthday over they still hiring.

Photobucket

However, I can't believe Topshop pay only $5.50?!!!!
I thought it would be atleast $6. Cmmon lah, the clothes so expensive sia. Why the pay so little?
But not bad, if I'm not wrong you need to wear their blue shirt and the bottom is your choice right?
Like that you must as well go Fep work, can wear anything. LOL. 

Photobucket

Think I shall stay home today. However, feel like drinking Gongcha or EAC also can.....

Photobucket

any korean dramas to recommend me?


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts