don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Cam Hail
Sunday, February 20, 2011
I'm here to complain! And hopefully get a result out of this...

Photobucket

 you see, since i had my laptop i have a webcam which is in the lappie..
so i wanted to make good use of my webcam and gave my webcam to him so we could happily webcam together.
which i expect him to use to webcam with whoelse but- ME.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think he was about to SNEEZE. ^^
i think since i gave him till now, we webcam lesser than 10 times!
Super sad. Everytime is i ask, and everytime getting total rejection

*cries*

Hopefully don't get cold webcam treatment again.

*praying hands*

OH AND WHY THE WEBCAM MUST CHANGE?
Now i have a tiny as mice picture of myself, and a huge elephant ass photo of who i'm camming with.
Not that i wanna look at myself in a fatter frame, but ahh.......... it's too big !!!

Did you guys update your msn? Super cool! At first, i was very ruffled by it because it became the latest updates of people in my msn or something. And it always came out all the weird weird ppl which i have zero interest in. So i would minimize it, which would be the same as the old msn.

Photobucket

TO:

Photobucket

Super nice right!!!!! instead of vertical, now it's horizontal, which means can see more contacts at same time. I don't know if you guys know this anot, but i'm sure some of you do and some doesn't. Don't spam my fs say i very slow or lag pls! Just sharin some love. :)
You can change "Full view" to "Compact view" .

Ahha, don't bother seeing my msn contacts, those i shown were people who added me and i dont know whoever they are, or i dont recognize their name. Something along that line.
One thing i hate is, now it changes your contacts name to their full name you wrote when you signed up for hotmail. You can change la, but ah, mafan die. OH AND. you cant see how many contacts you have now!! Last time, it would show how many ppl you had in the group. Now... ? I also don't know.

Ate a whole chunk of food in malaysia and the beggar's chicken was ohsodeliciousssssssss.
And my sister bought toilet paper like the whole sg is running out of toilet paper or something.
Like 5 packs? 2 toilet paper, 1 of those boxes kind, and the compact kind. Not 5 of those. Is those mega size 5 packs. I KNOW RIGHT. CRAZY. Like 20 rolls toilet paper, 10 boxes of tissue, and 30 compact kinds. Mad hot dog crazyzzzz.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts