don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Chillin
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Hurrying to type out this post as i'm going msia in like... approximately 32 minutes and I haven't packed my bags or yada yada.
So yesterday after dread awful choir, came home and went out although I felt like conking out on the bed. For me to join choir, it's a test of my endurance man.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
 Photobucket
Go and eat, maybe you can win movie tix for Gnomeo and Juliet.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Folded my high sneakers kinda like it better like that.

Met boon at mrt and smoked and went up I almost died waiting. Smoked with Hy, and met bb at 711. Ate Pastamania and  went up. Pretty much uneventful day. Cept for the fact that didnt meet bb for almost 1 week. Mmm.. Discussing about everything. Went home arnd midnight.

Photobucket
Kinder Bueno's. I really missed the old egg where the whole egg is made of chocolate and the toy's inside. Now, it's half chocolate half toy and it's not as nice as last time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fave cny goody. Although bb says he hates it the most cause it always gets stuck under the teeth.

Photobucket
Gotta ciao!!!!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts