don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, February 3, 2011
Photobucket

CNY IS BORING. TWITTER IS BORING. EVERYTHING IS BORING..

Coughing like hell i slept at 4am yesterday and got up at 5 am to move downstairs as I was really bothered that I couldn't cough as hard as I want because of not wanting to wake my sisters up.

Did some chores with sis and dorve down to airport to pick parents up, aftermath had nasi padang for lunch opp gw. Plaza Sing for grocery shopping and decided to get my brownie fudge mix and 2 bars of chocolate. Cadbury mmmmm... Super love the bubbly one. Hehe!!

Will melt one bar and use it for the brownie. I think the last few times I made, it was dry as sandpaper.

Saturday......Should I go ton with beebee? :>

Tomrrow's and today's are gonna be super boring. Everything everywhere closed.

Oh and I quite pissed lor. Some ppl going to get money, still complain so much.
What boring ah, all the rubbish. Should be happy YOU get money lor-.-
Just speaking in general, been hearing alot of those shits. But I dont know who lah. LOL.
Why adults so excited about CNY when it costs a hole in their pocket? I also don't know.
Maybe it's because it's only once a year where relatives meet up? ..

Wanted to watch its a greatgreat world with family but it was fully booked today.
What the hell? Cathay and Cine both. At night.
And Plaza Sing was crowded lor!! Hahaha. Alot of people buying stuffs.


Damn cool I saw this angmoh woman wearing bikini top and pants at Zion road, later, I went Plaza Sing and I saw her again!!!!!! fate man. HAHAHA. super daring. I wonder if I would dare wear bikini on top only and walk around Singapore. Confirm *stare* at one.

K la, you guys enjoy your money making. Bye.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts