don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Cuteoverload
Sunday, February 13, 2011
So sorry.. Don't feel like blogging pictures of well, taken by me. I don't know why.
Getting a moodswing. Supposed to meet at 2 and you woke up at 4.. ?
Honestly I don't give a shit about V day. And I don't feel like mentioning why you're late, first thing that comes to your head would be "She don't like me with my friends again" You'll prolly think that -now. Anyway no it's not. Ah I can't be bothered to explain and it's kinda embarrassing to discuss this on the blog cuz I have no way to vent my anger I don't feel like talking to friends bout this kinda stuff. Can say I'm not very expressive of my feelings I like to be alone and figure my own stuffs out. Oh and talking about your feelings is therapeutic yes actually I feel therapeutic when I blogg but I end up deleting the post cuz I feel it's too private to share. I dont' get those people who blog whatever that happen and all in their blog.  

Anyway the weather is shit.
Cheer all those who are spending v day alone with these .. :)
I feel your plight.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts