don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, February 7, 2011
Hiiii here to blog about friday while sipping on my yesterday's milo..

Photobucket

Mmm. So decided to go to jurong west with bb for bbq and to overnight there.
Trained to Yck and i almost lost my head there. I was super frustrated with the unavailability of taxis.
Seriously I tried all means and ways AND I still couldnt get one and I ended up crying which I thought was awfully dumb. You can see how frustrated I was. In a moment of folly, took the train and got down at Khatib(nxt stop) and bby came fetch me over to jw.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Me: Woah I didnt know we drank so much sia!!
Baby: 48 cans.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It's damn cold there!! Seriously the weather was awesomeeee and I kinda regret wearing shorts. HAHA. Was bothering bby with videos and he was like "enough!! i dont want video!!!" :D
Ate, talked chatted play games until 6am, had breakfast then took the bus with patrick, darren. I vomited like 3 times because my coughing was awful and had alot of phelgm. You can imagine how hard I cough enough to puke everything up. Took the bus to NEX with darren then slacked there for awhile.. One day I shall go there and play with the water, or bring Skippy there! There's this playground for doggiesss.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cafe for owners and dogs to eat tgt. Dont think dirty ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
constipated face?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sleeppppz.

Photobucket
What? Sleep cannot ah?

Photobucket
Peace. PvsZ time.
They played max and I was sitting next to them playing Plants VS Zombies(my current fav i game) and the machine next to me was Mario Carts. This girl was playing then suddenly I noticed no one was at the wheel cus i could hear the constant sound of the wheel stuck at the turning thingy. Ended up I played 3 rounds and I got the card. 300 stars lei!! HAHA. I wonder what happened to the girl...
:/

Photobucket

Cabbed home and me and bby were like dozing off in the taxi. Was reaaaally tired. Reached home about 1 in the noon and slept till 9.

Today I didnt go school, went poly clinic and saw russel and co. there as well.
Funny, when me and bby were waiting for my number, there was this group of boys talking about pon school, act as father, brother, go chambers, not cyrus, ccb here, fuck there, all the crap. The thing was... they were ITE student also-.- wth. LOL. Bby was like "YP , YP!" LOL.

Yadayada, slept, had bar chor mee for lunch cum pre din. Dad just went into hospital today to stitch his wounds or somewhat but I can't visit cus imma still sick): Yahsssssss tomorrow need go school. SIAN. Somehow still in holiday mood for the whole jan.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts