don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


My Sleeping Issues
Saturday, February 26, 2011
I dont want to wake up early on saturday i don't want I DON'T WANT ):

I'm simply not a morning person.

I hate waking up early.

I hate sleeping early.

I love snoozing and offing my alarm.

I like the adrenaline of rushing to be on time and happy when I'm not late.

But I hate being late.

I hate being punished for being late.

I hate looking yucky when I sleep too much.

I love having triple eyelids when I sleep too little/much, but that happens like once a year.

The most number of hours I can sleep straight without waking up is 20 hours.

The average number of hours I sleep during weekdays(school) is 5hrs.

The average number of hours I sleep on a friday night is 14 hours.

The number of times I was late for Secondary 1&2 is 20 times.

The number of times I was late for Secondary 3 is 10 times.

I have been late approx 3-4 times this year. But the thing is I have not counted the days I skipped school because I was late.

I don't get why people can sleep at 10pm and wake up at 8am WITHOUT an alarm clock.

But I can sleep with light and sound. You would want me as your roommate.

Can't stand it. I HATE WAKING UP EARLY.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts