don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


10 Places Every Girl Needs To Visit
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
10. London: Go for tea at the Ritz.
9. Singapore: Get a taste of Asia.
8. New York City: Get wild in the city.
7. Tuscany, Italy: Go for cooking classes.
6. Marrakech, Morocco: Get hammam’d
5. India: Go on a yoga retreat.
4. Out Islands of the Bahamas: Escape to a deserted beach getaway.
3. Amsterdam: It’s the best place to go solo.
2. Kauai, Hawaii: Time for some soul-searching.
1. Paris, France: Fall in love.
More:Click

I have one checked.. you? If that isn't ironic. I need to get out of Sg I hate the weather I hate the small extend of stuffs we can do here I hate the language I hate hating. Will start saving to get out of country. I'm serious.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts