don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Dear TaiWan (pt1)
Friday, March 18, 2011
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am back over from TaiWan. It's pretty wonderful over there and the shopping there is non stop..
Alot of hoohaa over the food there but personally i felt the tw food over in Singapore are much nicer than the actual ones in tw? Etc the Fried XXL Chicken. Although sg is like 3 times the price -.-
As well as for the GONGCHA lovers, over there, it's like $1 and it's not even popular. But in Spore is like one of the best or smth hur. There are other brands more popular but that didnt branch out to sg.

Mmmmmmm shall stop here. I will be talking gumbling ranting much more the next few days for the taiwan posts.
I have like 800 pictures will try my best not to cut out those i dont like. I took 1400 but i deleted till i ahve 800 left, and i think im gonna chop more down. Famous for the "take 10 pictures delete 9" according to m.

Picturewise... rather boring. More to come thou :)





Had a stopover in HongKong to change flights...



Why is Guardians called Mannings????


Shiok!!!

Can this get any better:>

Map of taiwan.

Just find their signs so cute.

My fav girl :)





50 yuan = $2 This means the big cup doesn't even reach  $2. 



If only Singapore had this.. Adds to the comfy atmosphere ya? 

Super scrumptious,









I have a big load of makeup now! Which I dont use alot. hmmm.

We were at TaoYuan, which is an area near the airport, TaoYuan Airport.
Stayed there for a night, and got ready and packing. We changed hotels everyday for 3 days.......

-To be continued-

Click Adv below please!!! :(


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts