don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Bikes
Saturday, April 16, 2011

I really want to get a bike when I'm 18.

I know that the first thing guys would say is that I'm crazy and that I'll scar my body, legs and everything.
A friend even went to the extend of saying bikers have a high chance of dying early and stating example of his kampong people there. Firstly, did they even take the proper driving test and all, and plus that's not Singapore. Cause we have like a low percentage of bike accidents compared to thailand, that I know. Last word is we are s a f e r .

But I still want to get a bike and get a bike license! Maybe when I'm done with poly life and start to work I would get a car license cause by then it would be easier and more feminine. Plus it's cheaper for me to get a bike with my own money although I heard from my sis she spent more on bike license....

You don't see alot of girls in Singapore driving bikes nor cars, that's cause they find boyfriends who drives cars.
Well, I don't want to depend on a guy, cmmon it's my boyfriend, not my taxi driver*rolls eye*
Hehehe imagine how cool it would be, I can just drive pass the smokers at cine and then take out my helmet and then shake my hair out....... Juz joking :)

But there's the cool factor right? I'm all for girl power. Definitely would take car license but hmmm i really wanna get bike too shall think about the odds AND I have 2 more years............. :(

Picture me on a scooter. Hehehe :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts