don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Caro Amico(s)
Thursday, April 7, 2011
  Hello... Today marks our 2 Years, 9 Months of being together.

  Just feel like posting now particularly at a time when I should be mugging for my Chemistry. I haven't started on the three chapters yet. I like seeing words on my blog. I really have the urge to delete everything and start anew.. Or start a new blog because I feel that my current blog posts are so messy and about everything, everything.. I'm done with the overseas posts and now I'm back on track with daily life posts. Gonna be boring, I have school 5 days out of the week so how has Mr. Posts been surviving I'm not too sure. But I have a post coming up for last Sun. Okay! I'm going to head off to bed.......to study. Somehow I think I can absorb more if I burn midnight oil.:) I just do that by browsing thru halfheartedly but I still will get okay grades. I think.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts