don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Dear TaiWan (pt 5)
Tuesday, April 5, 2011


Kay alot of pictures are not uploaded cause my uploader decided to not upload some of them by itself althou i chose all already. And anyway I'm getting the tired of blogging about this particular country/outing syndrome already. This is the last post already!

This was the day we went over from Taipei, to Taizhong.

Ate this on the coach, it's my absolute favorite cup noodles EVER. It's spicy and the noodles are those thick kinds, and there's actual beef inside. I don't know how they managed to do that but it's the <3 man.



This is to show that SG cabs should have this installed so that it shades us?!











Biggest Art Museum in whole of ASIA.










Brought my sis and mum to wufenpu to shop cause the things there are SUPER CHEAP.
I got many many leggings and ripped pants from there for a mere $4. I got like 10 over stockings and leggings, tights high socks from various places thou. IT COSTS ONLY $1 LIKE OMG.
Can you get patterned stockings and high socks for $1 in SG??? NO.
 










Actually I bought alot alot alot of things over there.

Three person's luggages. You see the bag under the white pillow?
My mum bought that for all the extra clothings and stuffs I bought on the last day and when it reached SG the whole handle part was ripped off. Mmmmm. For me I had 3 luggages full of stuff when I went there with 1 only! Horrible horrible. I hate traveling heavily.



Papparazzi.







Bye bye TAIWAN AHHHHHHHHHHH.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts