don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Disheveled
Thursday, April 14, 2011

Woke up late and somehow I got a little tummy-ache for a moment awhile back. Mugging maths just and I'm feeling the adrenaline of studying in time for exams again! :) But after 1 hr I was like : " fuck laaaaaaa i forgot the formulae and alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. -_- " I'm feeling kinda lethargic nowadays to get up for school and the walk home after school. Seeing the red dress hanging at the background of the picture reminds me of the choir practices and performance left on Fri, Sat and Mon. And i'll be free like a birddddddddddd.
I really miss those times when I had volleyball for CCA instead. I miss playing with the girls volleyball too ):

K la gonna go and wait for my food and start on working hard not to come back to the computer chair bye.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts