don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Emotional Wreck
Thursday, April 7, 2011

Met June on Sunday to talk a walk around town as well as spend time with her.



Her aunt got her the pretty pink bible.

While waiting for that xiaojie to wash her hair. She just felt like washing her hair so we went to one of the stores at fep to wash. I would never do that. :( I don't have the luxury to do so. If I have choice I get David Gan wash my hair also can. Hehehe. After we walked all around Orchard area crapping about i'm not sure what as well,


We met her other friends and Rachel!!! Been so long since I last met her. :) I still prefer Sakae because I'm broke and can't enjoy expensive meals without worrying about money. And the lighting at Paragon's branch is super horrible. I hate restaurants with bad lighting.

Slumberrrrrrred @ Starbucks? I forgot. We were talking about friendships and Outram days and all. Comes to say that the world, to have true friends is really very rare, and sometimes your bestfriend wouldn't go thru life with you but an unexpected friend would. Gives some thought. I was saying I'm lucky I don't have any friendship problems. I really hate complicating things. And I have enough stress without adding friends in.





Anyway takecare June:) Will go over soon(saying this for the zillionth time)

  Ah, today I had a problem with my temper and everything. First time I came to in 2 years I got so mad at school I almost died shouting. I don't want to bitch so much because she has already said a a sorry which was filled to the brim with sarcasm but, come to think of it she still said sorry ^^.
  This world has people filled with alot of _______ . Everyone has something, I'm sure. Even me. I just didn't expect her to be that kind of person. Since I came this school, everybody's r/s with me is like a blank sheet. I won't do anything as long as there's nothing related to me in the first place. After one year, there are a lot of sheets, with a lot of shit on it. If you want to be straightforward, BE straightforward. Peace out la people :)

Last of the issue and am not going to talk about it anymore. So Abby is going to be peaceful once again. Thankyew. :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts