don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Ganbatte J.
Sunday, April 10, 2011


Went to Parkroyal for the Ganbatte Japan thingy. Big disappointment. There weren't a lot of people and there weren't a lot of stuffs. And it was kinda awkward where you walk into a room with so little people you probably can see every single person who went there? But I saw a lot of bloggers but prolly not worth the trip. Anyway I did buy something la, so for good cause for J. Butttt I was thinking if they pay the bloggers and they pay for the room (assuming if they had to) i don't think they will raise a lot for J.

Had brunch at City Sq.

Till next post :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts