don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Habitual Habit
Friday, April 8, 2011

I didn't go to school today.. again. AH I want to kill myself too. I forgot to set my alarm clock. Since last year have been not attending school regularly and I think it's becoming a damndamndamn bad habit. Hehe I was scrambling around hoping my teacher would not tell my mum I didn't go school on Mon because I think she would go mad cause I attend school like 6 times out of ten times in pass 2 weeks, which is 10 days? Which is not the first time this year. But if my appeal to cher would not work I would just get a big nagging cause anyway I woke up at 10am that day. I have my excuses planned. Cheers to all those who have to come up with excuses as well, constant habit of mine too.

However I did have a lot of medical problems for pass year and I really did go and see the doctor everytime I didn't go school. Blame my constant throat/cough problems and skin problems. The doctor I went to today gave me some Chlorphenamine too help with the allergy, hopefully it helps. Went to pick my parents up from airport today and had a bit of grocery shopping with Mum :) She remembered to buy my countless packets of Crispy M&Ms too but she can't remember where she put it >.-


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts