don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Hollywood Icon:
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
 Elizabeth Taylor



One of the most beautiful person in the world died recently due to a heart failure(age 79)..

Well at first , naturally I woundn't know her cus she wasn't like super famous. But somehow I knew others, Audrey Hepburn(Breakfast at Tiffany's) till one day she appeared on the news due to Michael J's death(close friends), and my mum went: " Most beautiful woman in the world" And even mentioned that she was on the world's list of most beautiful people as well. I didn't think she was that pretty, I feel that Audrey Hepburn or Farrah Fawcett(don't you think Heidi Klum looks like the modernized version of her?!) looked better than her. But as I looked at her younger pictures after I learnt about her death, she seems pretty in a unique-y kind of way. She has really dark looks.. (I wish I had.) Anyway she's well known for starring in National Velvet and Cleopatra and obvious good looks.

Today was a long day for me, what with the commotion about the perv in my class. I actually got myself to be the guinea pig and tried it out because I couldn't believe it that he actually did take pictures of me and many other girlfriends, AND he actually did do the camera skirt stuff THRICE on me. Plus a v of Hong behind me. Wt feck, I still don't get what's so nice about touching butts and taking pictures like arn't you only able to see some flesh only? Sick. In. The Head. AND that shit actually dared to ask me why did I tell the teacher to take his phone. So , I keep my gob shut and let you take more? Sadly, no evidence found, but many witnesses so bleh :*

I don't know why I have such an itchy butt to actually keep on involving myself in all these stuffs.

I think my life only gets interesting and sparks flying and plenty of x-citement in the 1st quarter of every year as likewise to past few years. Er, thanks G?


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts