don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


If only it's that easy
Monday, April 11, 2011


I found this on tumblr and I liked it so much I actually edited it to a picture format.

Actually the main focal point for me was
'As long as you mean everything you say and keep all the promises you make, you'll be okay.'

I just don't get why boys are like boys, they don't really seem to bother enough, but yet they bother somehow.

One day you can feel like you can't believe you got the greatest boyfriend in the world ever,
But some days you just can't imagine why this is happening to you, all the crap.

You can feel so loved you don't wanna let this guy go ever to another girl's hands,
But sometimes you feel that there is nothing else more you can do to salvage the love.

All girls want is a stable guy who can support them in anyway possible.
I know it's hard being the head of the relationship and to be the stronger one,
and that's why I know now why all parents says to wait till you're older to get involved.

Not only does all our mindsets change, the immaturity and the adolescence would be slightly tarnished.
Chances are not limitless, chances are not gained if not earned.

I hope all will end well.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts