don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday Night
Thursday, April 28, 2011
  
  My two toned hair. I really feel like going wild with coloring my hair but I'm scared I will look cuckoo.
 Thinking about getting a tattoo too but I can't seem to find anything worth inking so.....for time being, nah.
I look weird.
My cheekbones looks real pretty here hehe.

Last sat's went for Clara's bbq at Downtown. Very very awkward. Like so long since I felt so darn awkward.
But thankfully girlfriends were all there so it was a little bit better:) Got her hello kitty balloons. I also want for my birthday! Like imagining, if I had my own room and everything by then then I would let the balloons hover all over in my room and when I sleep I can look at it.... :) But I don't have any particular cartoon or celebrity I like. Like I don't go crazy over any idols and buy their stuffs and all. I don't even have any interest in cartoon characters although at times I may get a bit lightheaded over how cute it is and everything... And I have a bad bad habit. My favorite description for everything I find particularly pretty or nice I would go " So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!" Yeah yeah cute but adorable. Likewise to when I 'm in a situation I can't solve I will go "How? So how? What to do?" every five minutes.
(continuing)
Ate like so little I can't even say I ate, caught up with some, then they cabbed to Powerh whilst I hsh-ed):

Plans for the rest of the week:
Tomorrow, if I'm not wrong, helping Hazel again. Saturday Val's bbq, Sunday studying with co., Monday meeting Esther and some bbq again.

Hehe I just finished Paradise Ranch, starting on Secret Garden but the main leads don't appeal to me.
Shows how looks-orientated I can get. Buhbye! Exams starts tomorrow:) Can't wait to get it over and done with!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts