don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Never see you again
Monday, April 18, 2011
 
Family day at Crystal Jade and groceries shopping aftermath. 
I was really pissed off with the service at Crystal Jade. Although it's our fault for being late(as usual) for our reservation, and you gave us a ten seater table for the five of us, I asked for an exchange of tables because I saw an empty table nearby, and they said "No, it's for 2 person." When it could seat 5 persons. 
Never-mind, didn't order much anyway. Don't see the big deal of Crystal Jade. Pfft.
 
One of the days I played around with my curler after getting my heat protection lotion. 
I want to get the sea salt beach mist!!!
 

Didn't go out for the weekend and seriously felt the kick of staying at home doing nothing, shaking legs and watching my k dramas. Currently on Paradise Ranch :)
Have to really pull the trigger on studying already, and I'll try my very very best not to skip any more school till after Mid-years.. Anyway I don't have anywhere to go if I skip now. 

I have to get on with tutorials on the modes of cammy as well as 4 fishtails. 
Have not bought my c.s palette even thou I tweeted about buying it a month back. 
And need to get 2 pairs of my lenses as well, just for the sake of getting/wanting it ^^

Running out of things to say, waiting for SYF results! 
Goodluck to luck :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts