don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Space of Creativity
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I was watching my usuals when there was this pop up, it got me hooked. Still checking out the website,  Ruush Mag. Evident that that mag is not avail in SG.

Ever since I blogged  Mila Kunis pixs, got captured by tumblr for awhile , the ability to capture pictures like those on tumblr is pretty darn difficult. *Ping* and there goes another plus points for the Caucasians.(Seriously wonder why I'm borned Asian seriously.) They have everything.

Then, the Elizabeth Taylor pictures caught my eye..... I can't imagine blogging pictures of another Chinese. Maybe Korean, or Japanese one day.

Anyway the shoots posted there are so damn lovely.
And they have links to models' sites(under profiles) and other forms of photography over there. I'm so in love with the spread of photography. I could only wish to produce those kind of photos. And the models are like ....... ! there are better models than VS ya know :)

Some pictures.


Love below left hand's bedhead. My hair's too thick to get that look.

 Will try out this look one day.Not many people can pull of the red.



∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts