don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Suprise Visit
Monday, April 25, 2011
 
 
 

I was busy camwhoring on webcam when i got a pleasant surprise :)


The person whom my Mum and I stayed with at Sydney came over to Spore like omfgawd surprised! :>
^vv^
He's very eccentric but funny and a nice person. You know like teens hate talking to adults because they ask all the stupid questions and the age gap is rather apparent while talking? He's one of the very few adults I feel comfortable talking to :) I want him as my uncle:> I kinda envy those people whoare close to their cousins, and aunty, uncles etc. I'm not very very close with my parent's siblings. And I only know and ever talked to one out of my four grandfather/mother.

Out for the weekend, so I have quite a number of 'flooding-pictures" posts coming up! Smileys!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts