don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Warming Ideas
Friday, April 22, 2011













I need to take more pictures around the house. House will be on en bloc soon, and my parents have already put in some cash for the new house. I'm kinda sad to move house to a condo from my now terrace, even thou my family only live on the top floor but still.. Shall keep the mooning over my house when I'm really going to move. :) On brighter side, will be having some "interior designing" plans for my room:)

Been staying at home pass few weeks and days, thus leading to lack of interesting outdoorsy photos and blaglablaaa. Kinda stressed up over how much time left to mid year's but yeaaaaah, still kind of person who feels the stress but let it pass by.

I just realised that the way I phrase my sentence and all is kinda weird to other ppl but not to me cause I'm like so lazy to phrase it the correct way and I think I'm just blinding myself to the fact that the "english" used is crappy hehhehhe. Like I know the first thing that comes to your mind would be "Wah broken english." But actually the way I phrase my words is because I like to way it looks to me (you get what i mean)

Like for etc, my post title is "Warming Ideas" but actually I know that the correct way of saying it is  "Warming Up To Ideas" but I just want it to look like that.

And if you're wondering, firstly I never ever failed English, and I'm not saying my English is superb but it's on the okay-better side. But if you guys what what I'm trying ta put across it's fine so yeah I'm not changing my style lalalala. So yeah forgive me boo!

Anyway help me out for one month for the contest pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts