don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


ALXT (Monday 16)
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Last Monday, steamboat with the ladiessss.
(Which indirectly means that this is gonna be a picture flooding post plox)
Been planning it since before the exams and all and we did do it. Albeit with some other guys from school hehe. Y'knw some plans are like meant to be said but not done, hehe. ALWAYS have so many of that kinda plans. Thankfully this' not one ah.
But I didn't eat much thou kinda wasted but it's the company that counts :) Should have stayed with them longer, like the whole night instead of x.

Professional camwhorers don't get distracted. HEHEHE. :)
Eyelashes looks so loooong here :)

Thought that the post has ended?
****Rewind track****
Went over to Tinghui's house to meet up first, cause yours truly needed to use the computer badly.
Her room like chio only eh. Hehehe. Hello Kitty lovers ah, cannot stand them sia. :)

I look so fierce.

Hehe, xx and lydia was going on about the "sao" face me and Tinghui can do.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the first few photos on the entry.
Hahahaha, come to think of it, my brows were nicely drawn that day! :)

Okayyyyyy.
Omg, so sorry for the constant scrolling your fingers may hurt but my teeth are hurting as well.
Was clenching my teeth while doing this whole post. Ahhhhhh.

Hehehehe, okay, I'm done with them, another post about Monday on another day.
This post probably took up the whole blog and the older posts prolly got pushed back to older posts.
I'm. Rambling. Stop. Next.

Today went to City Plaza for some interview going to start training on Fri hehe. Which means skipping ceremics. Gosh. I'm so behind time already. After, met Ows for lunch and Hy and co. at night for awhile at Cine. All of them all going club tonight):

Want to go swimminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!! :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts