don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Cameron
Thursday, May 19, 2011
 

Hiiiiiii didn't plan to blog today but oh well, just because then.

I packed like only what I'm wearing above, like crazy right, didnt bring jacket at all.Surprisingly weather is close to perfect, cold but there's sun so yep:) How are you guys dying over in the super humid Sg?

Went for dinner at Golden Mile yesterday night and omggggggg I was stuffing my face with my most fav thai food which is the chicken and the glutinous rice hehe. And the clams and all. Later took the coach, from 11 till 7am today. Watched two movies, liked Liar Game ALOT. Japanese shows and movies always have this eccentricity and unique feel to it. Can't put a finger on it. But suspense and all. Gedit, no? No nevermind.

Went on a short tour to the Rose Centre and some bee butterfly farm but we lost interest fast. Didn't even go in the butterfly f. Supposed to go to the BOH tea highlands but I'm not sure, my sis soooo disappointed she came just to go there or smth. But I think i'm hearing my mum making plans to go there like now.....
Ha. Reaching Sg about 8pm tomorrow):

K, gonna go put the mask my sis bought for us !


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts