don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Chan Di Mak
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
I should start naming all my titles in Thai, adds a sense of "me" no? :)

Choir's syf:> Feel like I should treasure my mondays and fridays before choir starts...next year. Hehehe.
I've just been getting lamer and lamer in this month of May.
So far, most outstanding month of the year yet. Today's Physics paper was mad hard and I frewed the one whole question in Math up. Going to go to Cameron's on the 18-20, so wouldn't be knowing my marks at school, nor be able to check it out:( I swear I will lug my laptop over there, because the Heme competition will still be ongoing till the 20th midnight! I cant cant cant get fourth place, I will go crazy man.
So pls help me vote, it's only another ten days!!! Which means ten more votes from you! Makes alot of difference. If all my readers did help me click for the next ten days, I would be able to garner a minimum of  a thousand voteszzzz :)) CLICK HERE NOW! Remember to like the page, then like my picture, I'm still third, and hopefully not was third:(

Okay, have been out on fri/sat tonning past two weeks, p's house, then rounding and ending up at Marina Barrage. Hell of a ten-days I had. :) Now that the exams are gonna be over, I think my fun's gonna stop.

Have to catch up with loads of people, go out with many others, make more friends, widen my social group. That's what I have been missing a lot.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts