don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


No more honey
Thursday, May 5, 2011

Monday's
I look like a twat.
Met up with Esther after sucha loooooooong time. Miss her muchie:)
Did a lil bit of chatting and studying. I think so far the best way to get shit into your head and studying with friends is to study with one or two friends only.

Went to US to study today with quite a number of people. Did more of talking and all.
Mind's kinda in a big glob of mess right now. What with him and him and him.
Lost in a haze with hand's blocking but the truth is to be remain unlit.
What nonsense am I talking. Anyway we ended our relationship and I don't know how to describe it into words here and everything. I don't say anything. I can't say anything.
Last week felt sooo long ago. So many stuffs has happened and sometimes it's albeit surprising but you have no choice but to play the game. So hmmm maybe blog about my weekend after my mye's and stuff..
Don't have the energy to type a whole lotta stuff to please some people, no names mentioned, cause no names intended.

Anyway will go off to chat a lil more and back to the bed to study a bit more, and I wish I could sleep a whole lot more.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts