don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Flowers and Bees
Sunday, May 29, 2011
 
 
                                             
 Does my dad look like he's sixty?       
                   
                                           


It looks so farrrrrrrrrrrrr away from Sg eh? Super miss the weather, really breathtaking.
If I have a bf and all I'll bring him there for a getaway,similiar to genting minus the amusement parks add nature.

Worked at Odivino today, very slack very nice and my stomach got super big.
Thinking whether to get some shut-eye or stay awake till work at 6, but I'll be mad crazy already have been getting insufficient amount of dreamland.

yesssssssss I have loads to blog, prepare next post hehe.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts