don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Hey Shitty
Sunday, May 8, 2011



Happy birthday dear:) Got her presents from GWC with Shuen. Which is like one big box of tidbits and three balloons.

I don't really have anything much to blog actually. Life's as usual, stupid and frewed up.

Anyway to you(m): I won't ever reply your message anymore, nor contact you. I really hope you can continue on with your life, you would probably see this here anyway. Since I said I won't reply. And it's a bit harsh to post it at my blog but um, i don't know where else. You already know it's done and over. So let's just forget it.

Seriously, what's up with the month of May. It's been 8 days since start, but if feels like 8 weeks.
Anyway I can feel that everything and all the hoohaa will come to an end soon. And all the texts and meetings and blablablabla. Playmate.

Why do guys like to play with girls so much? Maybe vice versa but I don't give a shit I'm a feminist.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts