don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Hottest relationships ends so coldly
Sunday, May 22, 2011

Went to Malaysia in the morning, came home and rotted.
Decided to start on another layout, which resulted in this.
So stressful and I spend so much time perfecting it to what I want. :(
Doesn't feel like there's school tomorrow, am just gonna bumble through the week!
Happy moment of the day was knowing J is coming back tomorrow too.
Wanted to fetch her but decided to give them some alone time. I feel for them :)

Anyway, I setted the page to be that one post per page, but I added the Older Posts and Newer Posts below just for convenience, as if you click the archives, you still would be unable to see like the whole set of entries for that month. And you still would need to click Older Posts. I have too many photos already.

Okay, shall settle with Epi 12 for the night and then school tomorrow bye guys :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts