don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


It doesn't really mean that I'm into you, hello.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ain't me fasssssssssssst. :) Friday- Sat.

Hehe, although I freaking carried the stupid camera all around so little shots taken, stood for such a long time really craved to sit down on the pavement but they kept on insisting not to. Can. Not. Stand. Literally. :(

Been sooooooo long sicne I put such heavy makeup on (according to me) as in more eyeshadow everything been harping on it hehe stupid crazy but stillllll. I think I look way old and whore-ish when I do. I don't know just been my mindset since last year thus resulting in lazy eyelining for the eyes. Anywayyyyy.

Hehe got back my results today basically passed everything minus 2.5 for stupid science or physics. The paper was so motherfucking hard and my chemistry is usually way worst but i passed chem. Probby pass after adding CA. Overall SA's still on okay grounds, but I know I can do better. But not really pissed that oh wow studied so hard but getting shit results. Cause the fact is I didn't and I should be glad I managed to scrap thru. :)

I just got myself the initial phone I wanted when I was choosing between it and Lollipop! 
I knowwwwwwwwwww. You guys can't stand me. I used Lollipop less than 3 months. I think barely passed 2. I don't know, I just don't go well match well fit well with phones. Either lose, spoil or some shit will still happen to the phone. Hehe, but it was a on-the-spot decision today cause I wanted to sell off L cus it totatt can't on at all. Now I'm broke srsly. Wanna get a tatt done after talking for agesssssss with ows. Freaking psycho-ed me !  Jialat. :)

Leaving for Cameron but bringing my lappie with me. Help me vote, left with the last 48 hrs only! 
With lotsa love. A.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts