don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Lifehouse
Monday, May 2, 2011
Everytime I hear this song I cry. My bestfriend, before he moved away we danced to this song. He was more than a friend to me, inside, I never told him but I really loved him. We had so much fun that night just dancing, and this was the last song of the whole night. The next morning he packed his stuff and moved. A week later I got a call, saying he comitted suiced. I never got the chance to tell him I loved him. R.I.P Tyler Warren. July 5, 1992- October 30, 2010

Thank you so much. Honestly, I dont know why he killed himself. He left a note, just recently found, to me saying how he wanted me to know, and he wished he didnt have to leave. I know what he meant, and now I know that he knew I loved him back. It makes me wonder how some people can hate so much in life, but when you lose someone like that, everything changes. We will meet again one day, i know it.
With much Love and Thanks - Dina <3
 emir2479 


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts