don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Polar
Monday, May 2, 2011

Check out my stud ^^ I have a new heart shaped stud but I forgot where I put it. Got from tw.


Study session last week. Actually due to contrary believe it is actually hard to study with your friends, couldn't really study but I did get some stuff memory logged in. But kimchi was super restless and bearie was Mr. Teacher kinda pitied him hehe. I felt damn bad because I didn't attend yesterday's study session cause I spent the night out and I had the stupid religion class shixt, I absolutely need to catch up on my sleep feel like a walking zombie gawd. Okay I'm gonna do just that now, reminds me need to text them tmr to apologise too. Byebye sweets!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts