don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunshine
Friday, May 27, 2011

Ahhhh been busy didnt go school for thurs and today cus anyway i will be camping at school for the first week anyway. Gosh.

Anyway have to work today training tomorrow and another job on sunday.
Like omg busy and all and there's chalet on sunday- tues i think but not going all have celebration dinner on monday for Dad and Sis supposedly Dad's "retirement" when he already have been lazing around since I don't know how long ago :) Need to update veryvery soon else all the pictures will all stack up and I will have a hard time crashing all of them together and it's not evenly spread out and all figures this is how it always ends up can't stand myself too.

Typing wildly here sorry if you dont get me got to go out already byeeeee.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts