don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Take a look around
Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hehe, I'm going off to work nearby my place, happy to see Marshall again:)
Work was awesome yesterday with the food and stuff... Happy birthday Master, sorry can't eat birthday cake today with you guys. Ha, another job with Sheng tomorrow and finally freed with a chalet at night. Next week's art is gonna burn like hell actually have so many lessons for the ceremics, going to complete it asap can't believe I 've to actually spend 8am-5pm at school just to finish that crap. Omg art better pay off I'm definitely dropping that stupid subject next year thank goodness am in bhss I have 7 subjects else if I were still to be in oss I would have taken the hell subject. Actually all dnt, art, fnn are fucking stupid subjects.

K babbled for a moment at the back, got ta go buhbi :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts