don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Update
Monday, May 16, 2011
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! It's been almost a week since i updated): What's with the exams and late nights out and everything.

This are the photos from three weeks back on a Sat :) Which we waited so long we gave up on going into ph. But it was a fun night just as well.
Went to Zouk on Friday and it was a blasssssssssst. Been soooo long since I clubbed and drink.
No wonder my tolerance for alcohol is wayyyy low now! ): Night life so stagnant eh.


Handsome guy huh. :)
There's like soooo much more pictures, but all are freaking unglams and super funny pictures and I think they will die if i post them up here, esp Hanyong. hehehe. Will create a facebook album private it :)
Memories memories.

I was kinda stressing about whether to post up these pictures but anyway things didn\t work out to plan that way that's why ended up in this result but blablabla i don't need to give an explanation to anyone:)
Ended up drinking at P's house. As said my drinking sucked. LOL.

At th's house now, going to eat steamboat with the girls and to meet someone later. :)
Heheheheh should i add to the memory some 30 year old tiko asked for my name card today. Stupid, name card-.- I freaked out like mad. I'm adding this in I think I'll rmb it to be on this day after a few years man. Crazy guys. K love all of you guys, I will update asap, I have a whole lotsa stuffs to post and update.
Love xoxo.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts